Welcome To The Animal Jam Golden Blog! -

Monday, July 28, 2014

SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello jammers! So,so,so sorry I havent been posting lately, my copy of the Animal Jam Official Insiders Guide came two days a go and now I know why the code twelve exists.... You see in the book it says to count every time you see liza inside for a special prize!  1 Diamond!!  Ok on with the items!  Ther RIM today is NON MEMBER yay!!!! 
Not the best of items, but probably going to be ok for trade later.....
Yesterdays new item was the Star Pillow...
The day before yesterdays item came to the beta party...
The new videos are shown below...






Aww koala so cute!  Spoiler alert: the following words might come as a shock to some that do NOT want to know what the new animal..... I warned u.




Otters, my moms favorite animal, are coming to jamaa! Will they be nm? Will they be in the diamond shop?  Well se in the next update!



         jam on, snowyowl38332


No comments:

Post a Comment