Welcome To The Animal Jam Golden Blog! -

Saturday, October 11, 2014

My Birthday Week!

Hello jammers! I'm sorry i have'nt been posting latetly, school started! But anyways, my birthday is coming up on Oct. 30 and i want the whole blog to celebrate! So, starting on Oct. 25, I will have givaways, contests, games, and suprises every day until the thirty first, which, as you all know is holloween!
                                         P.S guess where i took the photo below for a special prize!

                                                                       jam on!
                                                                          


2 comments:

  1. It's at the Adventure Base Camp :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice job! choose two from the following items:
      Magenta Witch Mask
      White Halo
      Purple and Orange Vampire Mask
      Phantom Mask
      I am sorry that I do not have better options. Please JAG littleloopylilly3224 for the items of choice. please include the words "sang spell" in your letter, so I know who you are.
      Thanks,
      The AJGB crew

      Delete